Jalapeño's Central Tex-Mex Restaurant
(aka Tex-Mex and Tex Mex - the closest thing we have here to Mexican. See info on what it is at - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tex-Mex)
It's the perfect place to go if you're wanting some REAL food while you're waiting for your flight - or you've just arrived and are HUNRY as they're
just 10 minute from SJO•San Jose - Juan SantaMaria Airport!!
Mark your calendars now for
Jalepeños Central in Alajuela
FUNNNN TIME and Cake and Mariachi's for ALL!!!
Check out details on the activities happening at
2-430-5037 • JalapenosCentral@hotmail.com
(about 20 minutes North•West of San Jose and
10 minutes North of the SJO Juan SantaMaria - San Jose Airport)
• At the exit turn Right (Walmart and the new hospital are on your Right and the Mall International is on your Left).
• Pass the 2nd light at KFC (on your right) and keep going.
• Pass the 3rd light (Parque Juan SantaMaria on your right and the Children's Park is on your Left).
• AFTER that light - go up 2 more blocks to the 4th light (Banco Nacional is on your Left and the corner of Central Park•Parque Central is on your Right) - at that light go RIGHT (the only way you can go since it's a one-way street).
• Go 2 blocks and turn LEFT at the end of the Cathedral.
• Jalapeño's Central is down 1-1/2 blocks on your RIGHT.
There's a parking lot BEFORE you get there - on the left across from the church (Pops is adjacent to the parking lot) & walk up 2 blocks.
NOTE: GOODLIGHT USED BOOKSTORE is just around the corner from us so come make a day of it!!!
MORE PICTURES • REVIEWS • COMMENTS:
Share this with any of your friends having a CRAVING for the closest thing we have in Costa Rica to Mexican - or at least TexMex • Or fresh off the plane at SJO Airport and HUNGRY • OR - Have some time before your flight leaves and are checked in and don't want to eat overly priced airport fast food!!!