ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A SPECIAL DOG GROOMER - DOGGI DIVINO - Escazu, Costa Rica



DOGGI DIVINO PET GROOMER


LAURIE SKLAR with DOGGI DIVINO Pet Grooming Salon is a U.S. trained dog grooming salon - established in 2006 and located in Escazu (between Centro and San Antonio), Costa Rica.

U.S. professional grooming products with a selection of
"GREEN" PRODUCTS that can be used for your pet depending on the needs of their skin and coat upon request. 


Doggi Divino works with all modern equipment, techniques, professional grooming products, Furminator de-shed treatments , Clipper Vac, aromatherapy, treats and LOVE supplied at all times!

People literally come from ALL OVER Costa Rica to have Laurie groom their "babies" because she does such a FABULOUS job, with LOVE!!!  Pets and their people leave HAPPY!!! (this is a message I've heard over and over from the MANY people I know that take their pets to Laurie!)
Doggi Divino is a private, cage free salon is in a country setting, not a pet shop or a vet. Only your dog is in the salon with her during a private appointment enabling your pet to be more relaxed and as stress free as possible.
Appointments are necessary as she gives your pet 100% attention with no other dogs waiting in cages proving a calm, low stress session for your pal.

Bath, fluff dry, haircut all included as well as a 
FREE BANDANA • BOW or FEATHERS for each pet!

LANGUAGE:  English speaking, Spanish and Dog all spoken.

Directions, pricing, referrals upon request. 

HOURS:  Monday - Saturday by appointment. 

Only the BEST for your pet! WOOF!


COMMENTS FROM VICKI:

I've known MANY people that have taken their pooches to Laurie at Doggi Divino in Escazu & they ALL RAVED about the results & treatment they got!!  A VERY DIFFERENT level of service than your average "groomer"!



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



(remember to tell Laurie that Vicki Connected you and email me comments on your experience so I can share them!!)


.

No comments: