ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Apple Macintosh Repair Technicians and Parts around Costa Rica (old)

Please go to our updated listing of
APPLE / MACINTOSH REPAIR TECHNICIANS IN/AROUND COSTA RICA


STORES TO FIND MACINTOSH and APPLE EQUIPMENT and REPAIRS
OFFICIAL AUTHORIZED MAC DEALERS

COMPUTER CLUB
at:LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com/2012/01/apple-macintosh-repair-costa-rica.html


Do you know any other MACINTOSH / APPLE TECHNICIANS to add to this list? 

WHY YOU WANT TO BE LISTED ON THIS BLOG!!!!
My blog is now getting nearly 10,000 "Views" a MONTH and is considered one of the top English Information Sites!!!

Please have them fill in our form with as MANY DETAILS as you can give at:
http://LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com/2012/01/mac-apple-repair-technicians-get-listed.html




I don't care what the rest of the world's statistics are as based on MY observations - a LARGE percent of people I know living in or visiting Costa Rica have Apple's / Macintosh's - yet finding someone to repair it or hardware or software at a reasonable and in a timely manner and finding things for your Mac can be QUITE challenging and EXPENSIVE!!
So I've started a list of resources!! If you know anyone/anything else to add - have them go to the link at the bottom of this page for the questionnaire.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking all the time to provide the information on this site. We're cuddling a dead MacBook Pro in Nosara and trying to get set up with someone who can service it. Have you had any feedback about the IONE store in Tamarindo? I've emailed the store.

Thanks,
Tom & Cyndi Vander Ven
aawctv@gmail.com