ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Thursday, March 14, 2013

ADVERTISE On Living Life in Costa Rica

We're NOW accepting
INFORMATION ADS
on

LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG
 


LLICR is fast becoming one of THE top English Information Blogs In Costa Rica when people are searching for something on Costa Rica in Google!
MANY posts seem to be coming up on Page 1 or 2 of Google Searches within 5-15 minutes of posting(ESPECIALLY our "LISTS")


We're getting OVER 29,000 Page Views a Month
(up from the nearly 7,000 we were getting when I first put a counter on it October 26, 2011!!!  And it's GROWING as I learn HOW to blog!!)

DETAILED information
(whenever possible)

NOW on the Living Life in Costa Rica blog


NOW ACCEPTING
DETAILED INFORMATION ADS!!

Up to 250 words  +  1 photo  =  On blog 3 months
(longer depending on the size of your donation)
You provide the content and format - we just post it as is.

CUSTOM • MAKE PRETTY AD
Want me to make your text pretty•tweek it a bit!
Donation + $25/hour (and get 1 extra picture!)


ADD MORE PICTURES?
+$10 each picture!


ALSO


BANNER•DISPLAY ADS
We're open to CONSIDERING accepting a few select BANNER•DISPLAY ADS in the Right Column of our blog
PRICE:
Varies by size - starting at $200 for 6 months
(at this point we do not have anyone to create them for you)



FACEBOOK MARKETING

Facebook is my PASSION of the moment!!  
I've been in p.r./marketing for OVER 30 years!
I've been in Tourism and Tourism Marketing for OVER 20 years!
As with everything - I do what I do with LOTS more DETAILS and VERY Uniquely!
(or - if all you want is a Facebook presence - where people can find you [ESPECIALLY good if you don't have a current Website] - I could just set you up with a basic Facebook Page)
Let me set up YOUR Facebook Page!!

$25/hour - Consulting and/or Creating
(discount for MEGA DETAILED monthly package)

Donate $40 or more and Receive
15 Ideas Where in Costa Rica you can Promote your Business for FREE or “Little $”
and “Shared” on Vicki’s Facebook Page (over 1,000 people in Costa Rica)


HOW MUCH?
Just a “DONATION!!” + 10% Referral
What is it worth to YOU (or how much do YOU have).  +10% to us from any business that comes from it.


No comments: