ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Friday, February 6, 2015

FUTONS • SOFABEDS • FUTON MATTRESSES • FUTON FRAMES for sale in Costa Rica

Unique Wood QUEEN SIZE FUTON Sofabed
(made when you order)

Attractive Design • Easy-to-open & close • You pick the Wood Stain

QUEEN SIZE BED
 (154cm x 200cm mattress when flat)
NOTE: This mattress is an OVERSTUFFED mattress & is +$44 for this 100% cotton canvas)

The STANDARD mattresses is "flatter"



QUEEN SIZE FUTON FRAME ONLY: 
$360


FRAME + QUEEN 100% COTTON MATTRESS
(with standard thickness & fabric)
$633

AVAILABLE WITH COLLAPSIBLE ARM Rests add $45 to have made with arms *


CONTACT:
GarageSalesInCostaRica@gmail.com
(& I'll give you a Direct Connect!!)


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


PEQUENO MUNDO
February 6, 2015 - I literally JUST came back from there but can't get the info/pics up here till Saturday but they ranged from 80,000-170,000-c or so I have a write up on them at:
LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com/2014/08/PequenoMundoCR.html

DETAILS COMING


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ALIS
Aliss Department Store is MY FAVORITE department store!!  
Had I known about it when I first moved here - I probably wouldn't have brought a 20' container!!  They have something for just for everyone - from WAYYYY COOL KITCHEN GADGETS • Bedding • even fountains & Furniture - but they have the largest selection of FUTONS I've found.  Though - they're all 
METAL FUTON FRAMES with FOAM MATTRESSES
and many of there were attached to the frame which I might not like if this was being used as a primary couch as I'd fear it getting pretty lopsided pretty fast.
BUT - they ARE pretty INexpensive.
(I saw some as low as 80,000/$160 and that includes the FOAM mattress).
See more pictures from my last trip to Aliss at:

SHOPPERS
Shoppers I hear is like Pequeno Mundo but possibly cheaper on some things.  MEGA stuff from China.
160,000-c
facebook.com/ShoppersCostaRica  •  ShoppersCR.com  •  4-052-4900



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


?? (can't remember the name)
Everything from furniture, futons, office furniture, etc. though cheaper quality.  Delivery was only around $15 to have a futon delivered to me in Escazu.
LOCATION:
San Jose (Downtown) - In front of Mercado Borbon (one block north of Central Mercado)


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


OCTUBRE 54
(facebook.com/Octubre54  •  Octubre54.com • 2-232-2956 / 2-296-1525 / Traditional things - 2-232-5638 / 2-232-9025)
More contemporary design with some traditional styles and some COOL things!! Quite expensive/$$.
Some cool FUTONS (I JUST looked at their site on January 27, 2015 & didn't see much furniture & no futons so maybe they don't have any at the moment).
DIRECTIONS:
Rohrmoser - On the main road in Pavas, across the street from LaArtistica, 100 meters West of Antojitos Mexican restaurant


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com/2015/02/FutonsSofabedsCotsInCR.html

.

No comments: