ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

BEST DENTISTS IN Costa Rica

VICKI'S FAVORITE DENTISTS IN COSTA RICA!

I have been researching dentists for the past 4 years, seeking the best of the best as quality can vary DRASTICALLY!!!  Some of the dentists you see high up there in the Google searches are there because they have people working for them getting them there and I wouldn’t go to them if someone paid for my WHOLE mouth [and that’s a LOT!!!]).  There are some things it doesn’t matter who you go to but there are certain things that to me, I’d pay more to have QUALITY as you do NOT want to scrimp on these areas.  Mainly:

DENTAL IMPLANTS
There is ONLY ONE dentist I share for this!!!!  You WANT the BEST for implants!!!

CROWNS
You NEED someone that is MEGA DETAILED/FASTIDIOUS as if your crown is off just the slightest, you can change your WHOLE bite and MORE!!!

ROOT CANALS
Not a lot of dentists in Costa Rica do Root Canals as you MUST be SOOOOO PRECISE with these!!  I ONLY share 2 leads here.

HOLISTIC DENTAL WORK
There is ONLY ONE dental office I share for this!!

AMALGAMITE REMOVAL
There is ONLY ONE dental office I share for this since MANY dentists I’ve spoken with have been trained that the concerns of toxisity of amalgamite removal is a farce!!!  NOT NOT NOT!!!

GENERAL DENTISTRY
I have quite a few I have narrowed it down to.  Note:  I’ve gone to some dentists for basic/general work at a budget and trust me, you get what you pay for (though I do also have some contacts for Spanish-speaking [or some English] dentists that cater to the locals if you're on a BIG budget that even I go to in tough times)!!!


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


WANT TO KNOW WHO THEY ARE?
I have spent 5 years researching to find the BEST Dentists in the above categories (WARNING - finding someone via who has the most visibility on the internet - BE CAREFUL as some have staff working to get them up there that I wouldn't go to if someone paid for all my work [which I need a LOT of!!]).


I hope you respect that and will give a DONATION to the blog/for my time
(top right corner area are options on how to do that)


Also, EMAIL ME the:

NAME of the PATIENT
PATIENTS EMAIL ADDRESS (or whomever is the person that will be contacting them) 
 PHONE NUMBER (so we can talk about the different issues/budget, etc.)  
Their ISSUES(s) and 
Any other information you'd like to share at 

Once you've shared with me - I'll share with you!


I'm sure desire to create the POSITIVE KARMA for yourself by honoring me/my knowledge and caring for you - RIGHT??!!!!
.

No comments: