ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Do you need a Special PET SITTER &/or HOUSE SITTER for New Years (& beyond) in Costa Rica (especially Escazu)????!!!




Vicki Skinner's
LOVING YOUR PET HOUSE SITTING
Costa Rica

Do you wish you could get away for New Years but you just can't find someone to watch your "baby"•Pet(s) - especially if they are the type that freaks out over all the fireworks December brings - especially New Years Eve???  Or you don't know who to TRUST (a BIG issue many owners have shared with me that they've encountered in the past)?

Wouldn't you like to just go and relax knowing that all is well back at home?  That your pets are WELL taken care of by a loving Pet Sitter and that no one is breaking into your home (December 26+ is a BIG time of year for home break-ins since so many people are away [and their empty homes are FILLED with their new gifts]) to steal your new toys++?

Your worries are over!!  Your solution is here!!

VICKI SKINNER
(aka the "Sarong Goddess" and Connector) 
I'm Vicki Skinner - well known "out theremainly because of my LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com English information blog which is a high Google ranked Information Blog on Costa Rica and I've been living in CR for 7-1/2 years and I'm not going anywhere any time soon - so I'm not going to flake out/disappear on you.  I'm constantly volunteering to help promote and connect people on LOTS of levels!

I've been doing the Pet/House Sitting for almost a year now (since closing my Escazu guest house which used to also be a Donation Drop-off Point for MANY charities and LOTS more) and I've been booked up solid the whole time and I'm LOVING it!!!!



AVAILABILITY
I'm available for New Years - STARTING on December 28 and after that - to come stay in your home and watch your pet(s) (MAXIMUM 3 animals) and give them LOTS and LOTS of attention and loving care!!!  
NOTE: I do have a 7 night minimum whether I stay or not and at a Premium Holiday Rate for New Years week.   I am also available after the holidays - currently with a 7 night minimum. 


"I'M AFRAID TO LEAVE BECAUSE MY PET FREAKS OUT AT FIREWORKS!!"
I've found some good skills that I've seen calm an EXTREMELY panic stricken dog within 5-10 minutes.

They will get my FULL UNDIVIDED attention throughOUT the stay/night (I'll even let them sleep with me if that's what's best for your pet to feel secure while you're away) PLUS they'll receive my usual 2-10 "Vicki's Pet Massages" a DAY so they WILL feel the love!!!  And we can even do a Video Call on Skype so you can stay Connected with them when you're missing each other!


IDEALLY I'm hoping to stay in my FAVORITE area and home city for the past 6-1/2 years - Escazu - and if I am, I MAY also be available for DAY VISITS•WALKS (which I normally do not do but I realize this is an important time).
(NOTE that I AM available for Day Visits UNTIL December 28 for sure as I'm in Bello Horizonte till then).


IS YOUR PET A "FAMILY MEMBER"?
Because of all the attention I give pets I watch, I'm mainly interested in helping people that feel their "animal" is more a member of their family. (I actually had one god go into depression after I left as he wasn'tued


PLEASE read my information CAREFULLY under 
"NEW YEARS" at


Being away from you is VERY Stressful in itself for most pets.  Added to the REALLY scary noises of fireworks - don't you want your pets feeling as SAFE and SECURE as they can??


CONTACT:
Vicki Skinner
8-378-6679
(if I don't answer, please send a text [my ringer isn't working] though better yet - email me at 




PLEASE "SHARE" this link with EVERYONE you know that may know someone seeking such services!!
LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com/2012/12/pet-house-sitter-new-years.html
.
.

No comments: