I've been sharing this blog with you for over 8 years & it has over 2,200 entries so of course some things might be out of date. If you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you'll have some basic info to get you started.

Better yet - do you have some time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love (that comes up often on the first page of google searches) & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help going through & updating things. Let me know if you can help!! People that speak Spanish are ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!
HELP KEEP THIS BLOG ALIVE & DETAILED. ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
Has this blog helped you in any way? Given you more EASE or helped you find something? Has it brought you more exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR Appreciation for what I share with you.

Monday, December 31, 2012

RETREAT - Vital Health Rainforest Retreat


RETREAT - Vital Health Rainforest Retreat - 2/8-16/13

No comments: