ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

BEST Hospital for HEART PROBLEMS - Heart Attacks & Cardiac Care in Costa Rica - Hospital San Juan de Dios

 

Goddess forbid you or someone you know is having a heart attack or heart related issues, but if you are, MANY TIMES I've seen•heard from MANY people that the BEST HOSPITAL in Costa Rica for
HEART ATTACKS • CARDIAC CARE • HEART RELATED PROBLEMS•ISSUES
is
Hospital SAN JUAN de DIOS
(EMERGENCY - 2-257-6282  •  2-547-8000  •  2-257-2370  •  2-222-0176  •  hsjd.sa.cr)


They also have the 
ONLY ADULT BURN UNIT in Costa Rica

And I've heard over and over they have a REALLY GOOD 
Emergency Room and INTENSIVE CARE unit

(I have STRICT instructions that if ANYTHING SERIOUS happens to me, if there's ANY way - ONLY take me to Hospital San Juan de Dios!!!

NOTE they are a
GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL
so they can NOT refuse you for not having $$
(vs some of the private ones that won't even look at you without the estimated cash up front! [ESPECIALLY one of the most well known hospitals])

VISITING HOURS:  
It's ONLY 1 hour a day and just 1 person in with you each time.
HOURS - I have seen 4-5pm and I've also seen 6-7pm and my brain is not remembering which it is.

LOCATION:
San Jose-Downtown - ON Paseo Colon - between Calle 14 and 16 - at the end of Paseo Colon JUST before you are forced to turn right (otherwise you go into the Pedestrian Street) - after•adjacent to Hospital de Niños


@@@@@@@@@@@@


I've also heard that 
HOSPITAL MEXICO
 has a good 
Heart • Cardiac Care unit


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com/2013/12/best-hospital-in-costa-rica-for-heart.html
.

No comments: