ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vickis NEWLY GROWING list of Info/Lists, Groups, Blogs, Photo Sites +

Those that know me know I LOVE gathering and sharin' info plus I'm a DETAILS kinda gal AND, if you live in Costa Rica - finding details/even things like phone numbers ain't easy - so I've been compiling such lists/details to share for those living in, considering moving to or traveling around Costa Rica!!  

Below is a sampling list of just a few of the Information/Photo Sites I have created to share info with you at (currently down temporarily though you can find many of the Photo Sites at http://SarongGoddess.com and just search for the topic)

Note - VERY few of these sites have been of any profit to me - mearly sharing (I've been an Information Junky my whole life!! I LOVE gathering and sharing!!) - so if you've found my sharing to be helpful in bringing you ease, getting you business, etc. - feel free to make a Gift/Donation my http://PayPal.com site under  LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com I also have Banco Nacional, Banco Nacional and MasterCard DEBIT card).  



COSTA RICA RELATED INFO

This is my MAIN Info site - currently forwarded to http://LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com  - one of the top info sites when you search for things in Costa Rica (now getting OVER 19,000 views a MONTH!!)


VICKI'S, Friends and Charity THINGS FOR SALE and GARAGE SALES
http://Things4SaleCostaRica.com - misc stuff for sale (merging into the one above soon)


FREE HUGS COSTA RICA
Now more than ever WE ALL NEED more love and hugs!!! We did our first group in Jan. at MultiPlaza and it was a BIG SUCCESS!!!!  Vicki started this Free Hugs Costa Rica group/website with the intention of getting other people to form their own groups and we'll post it on this website where they'll be so you can come out and give or receive hugs!!!  Watch for locations!!  (on hold right now)


GRACIAS COSTA RICA
My home WAS a Donation Drop-Off/Distribution Point for MANY Foundations/non-profits in CR but alas I'm no longer there and we currently don't have a set place to drop things off.
putting more energy into encouraging tourists to bring things/gifts to the people of Costa Rica to show your appreciation.


Ernest Holmes SCIENCE OF MIND Mid-Week Pick-Me-Up STUDY GROUP  RE-Forming:
Do you ALREADY know/understand Ernest Holmes Science of Mind / Religious Science (now known as Centers for Spiritual Living)? If you get it but want extra support in LIVING it - we're RE-forming a Study Group in Escazu to read "LIVING the Science of Mind!"
This will be a Weekly Group where you can come/go as your Spirit feels the need/desire. DATE: RE-STARTING SOON


RESTAURANT GUIDE
Check out my in-progress/VERY DETAILED Restaurant Guide (focused mainly on the Escazu area and ethnic/specialty restaurants in the Central Valley!!  Updates coming soon):



MISC. INFO SITES
http://CostaRicaWorkExchange.info   - for anyone interested in a Work/Stay/Trade or bringing me things from the U.S. for a stay at my guest house in Escazu   



ESCAZU INFORMATION and PICTURES



TRAVEL RELATED INFO
NICARAGUA

PANAMA


COSTA RICA CONSCIOUS COMMUNITY MESSAGE BOARD:



MISC.:

VICKI's PHOTO STORAGE SITE:

VENICE, SARASOTA, OSPREY, NOKOMIS, CASEY KEY - FLORIDA (the beautiful/West Coast of Florida!)

Words, Quotes, Songs to help When Someone's Made Their Transition / Died  -



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



It's funny how MANY people's issues/fears/need for security/knowing what's next/control are coming up!!!


How is that going to show up/What's Next you ask???
????!!!!!  
I'm TOTALLY OPEN to see what the Universe/MY Spirit have in mind/what unfolds!!


How am I going to make $$$?  
With all the projects I've had going on - especially  being focused has been an issue (ahhh - the life of a Gemini!!) so I'm going to focus (FINALLY) on the
Dental and Medical Tourism with an emphasis on
HOLISTIC/Alternative Healing Options!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE people and doing a guest house so MAYBE I'll manifest a new place with 1-3 extra bedrooms but something EASY (maintaining a 6,000 sq'/6 bedroom home - cleaning and all [over the past 2 years after having a housekeeper that stole a bunch of jewels from me] - has NOT been fun and if you know me, you know how NOT a Domestic Goddess I am!!!).
I'm getting ready to start this site to share my thoughts, experiences - the journey so bookmark it and share in the journey:








@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Be my FACEBOOK BUDDY


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Have things to add/share/your experiences?  Do you have a blog?  Let me know so I can add you to our list plus PLEASE add us to yours!  Email me the details!


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Vicki in Escazu, Costa Rica
8-378-6679

No comments: