ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Friday, March 7, 2014

LEARN SPANISH GROUP CLASSES • SPANISH CONVERSATION GROUPS  • SPANISH-ENGLISH CONVERSATION GROUPS for ExPats in Costa Rica


Learning another language is NOT an easy thing to do for some people (ok - so MYSELF - since my English ain't real good [ESPECIALLY grammar - I mean - what the heck is a past participle and WHY do I REALLY NEED to know it - hehehehehehe]) so whatever one can do to make it easier and more FUN - I'm ALL for that!! :



GRECIA

SPANISH CONVERSATION GROUP
"Want to learn Spanish and be able to carry on conversations? Join our fun Spanish class"

WHEN:
Beginners - Tues and Thurs - 8:30-10
Intermediate - 10:30am-12pm/noon

PRICE: 
$10/week

WHERE: 
Sol De Justicia behind the MaxiPali
(tell them Vicki Connected you!)



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Do YOU know of any either cheaper•less expensive • more casual
LEARN SPANISH GROUP CLASSES  •  SPANISH CONVERSATION GROUPS  •  
SPANISH-ENGLISH CONVERSATION GROUPS
for ExPats in Costa Rica to
ADD TO THIS LIST?

If the class is under $10 a class they can get a FREE LISTING if the email me IN the EXACT format as above to:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

Schools can get listed here if they have rates geared towards locals - NOT tourist if they make a Donation to the blog (your place on the list will be go by the amount you've donated.  Whomever donates more will be higher and have more words)




No comments: