ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Taxi Drivers in Costa Rica Willing to TRANSPORT PETS

 
 
Finding taxi drivers willing to transport pets is not easy to do in Costa Rica. 

Why?  There are a few factors:
•   Some people are allergic to pet hair so it's not real fair for them to have to go through that (BEING CONSIDERATE SOLUTION:  If they're the type that leaves hair behind, PLEASE wrap your pet up in a towel or put them in a big bag or carrier).

•   Some pets will pee in a strange•scary environment (same "BEING CONSIDERATE SOLUTION" as above).

•   I've noticed that some Tico's are afraid of dogs especially.  Why is that?  Many have shared with me that they were at some point bit - especially by dogs (especially when they were young) - so that's a legitimate fear.  (see the "BEING CONSIDERATE SOLUTIONS" above but also, do you have a muzzle you can put on??).

So I'm slowly creating a list of taxi drivers (both legal insured red taxi's & pirata•Pirate taxis since this list is limited).
ESCAZU

VICTOR  -  8-951-7946
TYPE:  legal red taxi - Taxi's Escazu
SIZE:  Ok with All sizes
LANGUAGE:  ONLY Spanish but he's VERY helpful
HOURS:  Daily 8am-10pm
LIVES:  Escazu (San Antonio)
(tell him Vicki Connected you!)


DISPATCH for TAXI'S ESCAZU
2-289-0826  •  2-289-0026
1/2 the people in the office do not speak English so but Roberto & Alejandra do so ask if they're working & tell them you NEED a taxi to transport a ____.


No comments: