ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Vicki NEEDS YOUR HELP NOW!!

It's MY turn - I NEED YOUR Help!!

Many of you have found and used this information blog over the years - http://LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com  - to help find info on various services from massage therapists, Apple computer technicians, doctors, chiropractors, where to buy appliances - places to go, things to do+++. 

On October 26, 2011  I added a counter to my blog and found out I was getting OVER 7,000 Page Views in a month!  Now in July 2012 and it's up to over 18,000 views a MONTH!!!  WOW!!  I think that it's time I "Monetize" it - eh??? 

For over 4-1/2 years the blog has been a gift of love from me, but I ended up putting more of my time creating this and helping others have more ease or business for themselves for free and not promoting my own guest house hence I ended up having to close it (tourism being down was a contributing factor as well.  It's been a GREAT eye-opening situation getting to look at some past patterns!!).

Now I'm in transition - re-inventing/re-defining myself - doing a lot of what I've been doing for years and LOVE so much (gathering and sharing information and connecting people) but it's slow in going.

Now I can REALLY use YOUR help! 

$$ has been slow coming in and in order for me to move out of here and on to my next adventure I need to take care/$$$ of some other things here first.

So, if my blog has brought you some ease, joy, etc. - or you've found some of the things I've shared on Facebook made you feel a bit more positive on a down day - or helped you to go deeper or looking something differently (or pissed you off enough to look at why you were getting roused by me!!) -
might you consider making a DONATION/GIFT to me/the site to help keep it alive and me going - since it's completely been a non-for-profit gig for me??!!!


WAYS YOU CAN DONATE

•  PAYPAL (under the account - LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com [if you are able to, please try to do it as "Personal" or "Gift" or something])

•  Transfer $ into my Banco Nacional account  (if you did it this way, it's only good if it's going from YOUR Banco Nacional account into my U.S. $ Banco Nacional account [since I don't have one of those DIMEX cards yet].  Email me for that account information)

•  MasterCard DEBIT card (doing a cash advance via my http://USAA.com account. NOT Visa and NOT credit card.  Either you'd give me your name as it appears on the card, the card #, billing zip code and amount or I could give you their U.S. # and you could call them direct and do it with them).

•  Bank of America  (do you bank with BofA?  You can easily just Transfer it into my account!  Or, do you have a BofA near you where you can go in and just Deposit it??  E- me for my account info and let me know what state you'll be doing that in).



I REALLY APPRECIATE ANY amount you can gift the blog/me to help keep it going - and trust me - on the blog - you ain't seen nothing yet!!!  Every day it's growing more and more!!!!

THANX for the consideration!!!    

HUGS!!!!


Vicki Skinner
CR#:  8-378-6679
(if you have any questions, e- me at LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com)
U.S.#:  1-941-312-7569
ΩSkype:  VallartaVicki

No comments: