ABOUT THE LIVING LIFE IN COSTA RICA BLOG

I (Vicki Skinner - aka "THE Sarong Goddess") created this blog in 2007 to share DETAILED Finds•Lists•Info•Events•Experiences to help bring more EASE to people living in, visiting or thinking of moving to Costa Rica since DETAILS are NOT easy to find!
I’m NOT an expert (an "expert" 2 ME knows 101%-NOT me). I believe in sharin info•helping where I can! And with over 2,200 entries, so some things might be out of date, so if you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you have some basic info to get you started.
VOLUNTEER TO HELP:
Better yet - do you have extra time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help updating info. Spanish speakers ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!

DONATE:
Has my blog helped in any way? Helped find something•brought more EASE? More exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR appreciation for my efforts!
ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
(see below other ways to show your appreciation)
The easiest way is with PAYPAL - Attn: LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com
(you do NOT need to have a PayPal account to do this - just a credit or debit card)
ADD INFORMATION:
Do YOU have/know of a Business•Event•News•Place•Things 4 Sale•Rent to add? Email:
LivingLifeInCostaRica@gmail.com

OTHER WAYS TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS BLOG

• APPLE LAPTOP - Do you have a Laptop you're not using? Mine recently broke so I'm using a lender. Must be new enough to run current Skypes & have an SDCard slot.
• Amazon.com or GoDaddy.com Credit•Gift Certificate (attn: SarongGoddess@gmail.com)
• Something else to share?? A gift certificate or invite for your business? I'm open!! (at times I'll add other things here that I'm seeking)

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Faith Healer James Wrench in Costa Rica - August 14-19, 2014

I'm sharing this event that my VERY GOOD friend Katrina is putting together because she wants to share with people this guy she recently went to see in Florida that helps people heal with their faith in Jesus and she and her friend both had some pretty AWESOME experiences with their work with James Wrench and he's going to be in Costa Rica
Thursday - August 14th through Tuesday - August 19th
and he's open to see people that are going through stuff.  

I am not endorsing it - just sharing information about an event. 

BUT, with that said, I am going to check it out myself because I figure I have nothing to loose since there is no "charge" for it - though he accepts your "Love Offering" you'd like to share.

Do I believe in "Faith Healing"???  For ME - I believe in the POWER OF BELIEVING and I've seen people cure themselves of some pretty heavy stuff - based primarily on their TRULY wanting to let "stuff" go!  So I believe ANYTHING is possible (hence why I'm interested in checking this out).



If you're interested in going together (I'm in Escazu at the moment) to check it out - call me (
Vicki Skinner) - 8-378-6679.  Who knows . . . .!!!!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@




Hi Friends,

Do you have a health issue you want healed?

Are interested in learning about divine healing and how to do it?

If so, we want you to know that we've invited James Wrench a man who's seen hundreds of people healed over the past 20 years to stay with us from

Thursday August 14th through Tuesday August 19th
and we're opening up our home to anyone who wants to learn from him or be ministered to by him.

We were convinced to do this after Katrina and her friend Melanie flew to Florida to have him pray for them and they both were instantly healed. Melanie had a serious back problem for 17 years from falling down stairs, that bothered her daily. James took her feet and Katrina watched her leg grow out even with the other one and she was completely healed and pain free. James had a women there that he was training to pray for people and he had her pray for Katrina's longstanding knee problem and she was instantly healed also.

James says his main desire is to train and equip others to heal the sick.

Previously, Tim had met him on a Facebook healing group and became friends with him.

BOOKING AVAILABILITY:
August 16th and 17th
he will do some healings as well as teach people in between sessions how NOT to loose your healing but call TODAY for a private or semi-private time to be ministered to for education and healing.

August 14, 15, 18 & 19 are FULL.

Please remember this are ONLY IN ENGLISH so if someone does not speak English, please bring an interpreter.



James loves to teach and minister to people. He usually does this for many hours. Once you start listening, you may not want to stop, so it may be helpful to bring things to snack on for yourself so you can stay and listen as food is not provided.

Everything is free. No money is expected and none will be asked for. If you feel like you wish to give something then feel free to.



P.S. Here are some YouTube links to share just a few of the times he has minister to people:

His YouTube Channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCsRlIrBY1mRg4BL1aAQ4_Jw

youtu.be/fDYLUTfq1W0  -  Healed of 28 diseases (Bed ridden 14 years)



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_7eJtmCoeI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX0pN0nCgak

youtube.com/watch?v=D_TMK8PNf1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsjg_v57AO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh3I0uByzg4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnKN_SZUOYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDYLUTfq1W0


SOME OTHER THINGS I'VE FOUND:
http://www.realhealthhope.com/2013/01/spiritual-roots-to-disease.html

RSVP
Please let us know (RSVP) by emailing KatrinaLoves@gmail.com or calling 2273-1996 if you want to come for the week-end teachings and healings or for healing at another time during his stay here.
Katrina & Tim McHyde



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@




No comments: