I've been sharing this blog with you for over 8 years & it has over 2,200 entries so of course some things might be out of date. If you find old info PLEASE help each other by getting the updated info & sharing it with me to revise. At least you'll have some basic info to get you started.

Better yet - do you have some time on your hands & looking for a volunteer project? Since this blog is a labor of love (that comes up often on the first page of google searches) & RARELY does anyone share a donation (even though MANY have said how much it's helped them), I could REALLY use help going through & updating things. Let me know if you can help!! People that speak Spanish are ESPECIALLY welcome since my VicLish can be somewhat limited at times!!
HELP KEEP THIS BLOG ALIVE & DETAILED. ANY size DONATION is APPRECIATED!
Has this blog helped you in any way? Given you more EASE or helped you find something? Has it brought you more exposure or business?
I welcome you to show YOUR Appreciation for what I share with you.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MEGA Website Builder & FREE URL Special on GoDaddy.com!!

I'm a HAPPY GIRL!!!  JUST hung up with one of GoDaddy.com reps and, as ALWAYS, they were SOOOO HELPFUL for this TechnoPhobe gal - and bought myself a:
•  5 page Economy Website Builder WITH a FREE URL/web address for ONE YEAR for just $24 
PLUS an
•  UNLIMITED Premium Website Builder WITH a FREE URL/web address for ONE YEAR for just $95.88!!! 

That's like an OVER 60% SAVINGS!!!

and I do NOT have to attach that address to the Website Builder I bought it with!!!  I can use one of my MANY OTHER urls!!!

(if you need one do NOT wait as they've had this for the past week and their specials don't usually last long)


It's the start of a FABULOUS New Year for me I can tell!!! 
THANX SOOOO MUCH  !!!



1 comment:

SEO Company said...

GoDaddy is an excellent web hosting company, they give a better service for their clients.